Preventative and General dentistry play an important role in helping you attain good oral health and general well being. Our commitment is to work in partnership with you to create and maintain oral health for life. We achieve this by offering you quality, long lasting solutions supported by regular preventative care for long term stability.
Our focus is not only on current dental concerns but also on the prevention of future problems. We recommend regular check-ups to enable early detection of problems before they become more serious - minimising future treatment needs and costs.
Our preventative and general dental services include:
- Comprehensive exam and treatment planning
- Emergency care for toothache, damaged or broken teeth and fillings
- Professional cleaning
- Removal of stains with gentle air abrasion
- Gum and periodontal care
- Root canal treatment
- Dentistry for children and adolescents
- Full preventive services
- Oral hygiene and dietary advice
- Management of bad breath
- Fluoride treatment
- Fissure sealants
- Management of dental anxiety or phobia
- Removal of teeth and wisdom teeth
- Replacement of amalgam (metal) fillings
- Bonding and tooth-coloured restorations
- Splint therapy for grinding and jaw joint problems (TMD)
If you have any dental concerns please call us on (03) 9419 2255 or click here to arrange an appointment with our dentist so we can get you on the right track towards dental health.